One week ago, Noob published the V3 edition of their Super Clone Daytona, including 116500 Ceramic Black Dial and 116500 Ceramic White Dial. After the release of this V3 edition, the Daytona from Noob factory now has become a perfection. Since the usage of 904L stainless steel and development of Super Clone 4130 movement, Daytona has become the star product of Noob factory, now this perfect V3 edition is published, more and more people rush to buy it. However, are you buying the correct V3 Daytona from Noob? I mean, do you know the difference between V2 and V3? If you do not know the difference, please read this post carefully.
First, not all Daytona watches from Noob have been improved to V3 edition, as far as I know, all 116500 shipped out from the factory now have been updated to V3, but among other models such as grey ceramic and golden ones, there are also V2 edition mixed. Second, if you want to buy the right V3 edition, your watch supplier needs to know the difference, then he can pick up the right version for you, this is very important. So, here I list some important features of V3 Daytona below, after reading it, you can identify whether your Daytona is V3 or V2.
- The numberals on bezel of V2 is a little white. While V3 is closer to genuine, the bezel markers are silver grey, which will not fade.
- Check the letters “S” and “R” on the bezel, they are different on V2 and V3, while they look more real on V3.
- The numerals on bezel of V2 is a little thick, while V3 makes them correct, in right thickness.
- Check the numeral “60” on the bezel, V2’s is a bit skew.
- The three small dials are also improved on V3, they look more full, the circles are not that thin on V2, besides, the color of these small dials look closer to genuine.
These five points are main difference between V2 and V3, as we can see, too much improvement has been made on the bezel, one of clients who bought the V2 edition before and said they can not find the difference with genuine, now about this V3, I believe it can satisfy everyone.
Photos of Noob V3 Rolex Daytona 116500: